It is Hayden Homes's goal to build a First Story home annually in each of the regions we build. If you know of an individual or family that is currently below 80% of the median household income and is in need of a hand-up due to the increase in rental rates, they are likely to be eligible to apply for an upcoming First Story home.
First Story Homes and Eligibility Requirements:
First Story Homes:
- 1,000-1,400 sq. ft.
- 2-3 bedroom
- 2 bathroom
- 2 car garage
- Front & back yards are fully fenced and landscaped
- Loan Terms: 30-year no-interest, no-down-payment First Story home loan
- Your total gross Median Family Income (before taxes and deductions) is at or below 80% of the area median income.
- Your monthly gross income meets the minimum amount required to pay a monthly principal, insurance & tax payment (estimated to be between $3,200-$4,600 per month, or $39,000-$60,000 annually depending on household size).
- You currently have no negative credit accounts or items in collections.
- You currently live or work in the county where the home is being built.
- You are a U.S. citizen or have permanent resident alien status (required for the applicant only).