- Commitment to Quality
- Our Commitment
When you buy a Hayden Home, you don’t just get a home. You get a commitment to quality you can see. You get a team who stands by their work. You get a reliable partner. In short, you get a home and home buying experience unlike anything else you’ll find on the market.
We invite you to experience our virtual tour below to view the quality, name brand products that are included in every new Hayden Home. You can rest assured that you have purchased a quality home that includes an external third party inspection, our 300 Point Inspection and our rock-solid Warranty Program. Learn why Buying New rather than a used home is a sound investment in your future.
DISCOVER THE DIFFERENCE
What sets Hayden Homes apart from the competition?
When you purchase a Hayden Home, you’ll have peace of mind in knowing that the brands of materials and products used in your home were carefully selected based on the manufacturer’s reputation, durability, easy-care and warranty standards. Shown below are some of the brand name products that will be installed in your new home.
Rest easy knowing these brand name products are included, while the competition charges extra.
- LP Smartside® Siding
- Sherwin Williams Green Wise® Exterior Paint
- Kwikset® Satin Nickel Exterior Door Knobs & Deadbolts
- Lifetime IKO® Architectural Composite Roofing
- Kwikset® Satin Nickel Door Handles & Hardware
- Quality DreamWeaver® Carpet
- Stylish Mannington® Vinyl Flooring
- Mohawk® Laminate Flooring
- Wilsonart® Laminate Countertops
- Huntwood® Stylish Cabinetery
- Moen® Chrome Eco-Performance WaterSense® Kitchen Faucet
- GE® Appliances; Range, Energy Star Dishwasher, and Built In Microwave
Quality Construction & Energy Saving Features:
- Cascade® Energy Efficient White Vinyl Thermal Pane Windows
- American Standard® Heating and Air Systems (By Location)
- Carrier® Heating and Air Systems (By Location)
- Trane® Heating and Air Systems (By Location)
*Materials and products may be modified at any time. Without notice based on product availability.