Would you like to work for the 2019 #1 Best Company to work for in Oregon?
COME BUILD WITH THE BEST!
- Are you a persuasive communicator who can add to a fun, collaborative and dynamic team?
- Are you comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment with a lot of moving parts?
- Do you have a strong customer service orientation?
- Would you like to work for a company where you can proudly say “We built that!”?
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
Under limited supervision, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing strategic marketing initiatives that generate traffic to regions while maintaining and upholding corporate branding and image standards.
Marketing Activities – Establishes and executes all marketing activities in support of brand recognition and lead generation.
- Provides marketing support to regional sales staff throughout Oregon, Washington and Idaho.
- Manages contracted vendors, including negotiation of rates, contracts and buys for all media channels, creative direction, approval and publication.
- Reviews weekly traffic, web visit and engagement activity via the CRM to identify actionable opportunities on a regional level.
- Manages the customer survey program (AVID) for the company including paying the vendor, survey content, reporting and distribution of information to team leaders.
- Creates and maintains content on all digital marketing platforms, including Google AdWords, digital ads, SEO, social media, review websites, email marketing, company website, etc.
- Creates and executes marketing campaigns through social media and email that represent the Simplicity Homes brand and drives traffic to the website and Sales Centers/New Home Advisors.
- Executes regional specific event-planning process from start to finish including: determining and securing event locations, collateral, signage, event details and programming, pre-event marketing/communications plan and on-site social media.
- Develops marketing and promotional materials for the sales team and/or project managers.
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED
You are a self-starter with an eye for design layout and graphics, and consistency in brand management. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You enjoy building relationships and working in a collaborative manner within a team environment. You are tech savvy, and strategic in getting the word out about Simplicity’s brand amongst multiple social media platforms.
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- Sales and marketing funnel stages, digital and traditional marketing channels, Real Estate and/or Construction sales/marketing, and PR.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, professional writing/proofreading, WordPress and Microsoft Office suite, videography and photography.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, solve problems, work under time constraints with minimal supervision, meet deadlines, work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals, outstanding interpersonal skills and an ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of the organization and outside resources.
- Two to three years marketing and management experience desired, residential real estate or related field preferred.
HOW YOU WILL BE REWARDED
Simplicity by Hayden Homes’ compensation and benefits package consists of a competitive base salary along with quarterly bonus opportunities, generous health care coverage including medical, dental and vision benefits for team members and dependents, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, a team member home purchase discount, paid time off, volunteer time off, education reimbursement and career development opportunities.
Compensation: Based on individual, relevant experience.
WHO WE ARE
Simplicity by Hayden Homes is an on-your-land homebuilder that builds high-quality homes throughout Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. We manage the burden of coordinating and scheduling multiple tasks throughout the homebuilding process for our customers ensuring their home is built on time and on budget with zero defects. We are passionate about what we do – Building wealth for our Customers, Team Members, the Communities in which we build and the Northwest Economy is WHY Simplicity exists.
Simplicity has a collaborative, team centric, and execution-oriented culture. We value strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and a work/life balance, which is why we were named the #1 Best Company to Work For by Oregon Business Magazine in 2019.
At Simplicity by Hayden Homes, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We employ, train, compensate and promote team members regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
This position is not open to agencies or 3rd party recruiters.