- Home Buying Made Easy
- New vs Used
THE BENEFITS OF BUYING NEW.
More choices, more value, more peace of mind.
When it comes to buying a home for you and your family, you can’t afford to take a chance on buying a used house. Here are just a few of the reasons why buying new makes more sense than buying used:
1. The Best Value: At Hayden Homes we build the highest quality home at an incredible value. We know exactly what materials have been selected and installed in your new home and the craftsmen who built it by name. We are proud to place our years of commitment and reputation at the doorstep of your new home. When you buy a used home, who knows what is behind the walls and what has taken place in that house.
2. New Home Warranty: When it comes to a used home, buyer beware. Often you don’t realize you bought a fixer-upper or money pit until after you move in, costing you thousands you didn’t anticipate spending. With our commitment to quality and one-year builder Warranty, you know your new Hayden Home will be of the highest quality and that we’ll be here long after you receive the keys to your new home.
3. The Latest Technology: Our homes come with brand-new appliances, fixtures and finishes from state-of-the-art brands like Moen, GE, and Mannington. With a used home, who knows what needs to be replaced and when, it could be that old refrigerator, a leaky faucet or a wasteful, inefficient water heater.
4. Personalized To You: Buying new means being able to choose the colors, finishes, fixtures and layout that best suits you and your family’s needs. When you buy a used home, you often settle for less than the best, compromising or costing you more down the road due to a expensive remodel.
5. Low Maintenance: Buying new means you don’t have to be a maintenance person on the weekend. You can enjoy your new home having peace of mind that fixing things, painting walls or replacing carpet is years and years away.
6. More Energy Efficient: Used homes are drafty, leaky and built with outdated windows, systems and appliances. A new Hayden Home is built to the most current building codes, using high-quality windows, energy-efficient furnaces, greater use of insulation, and modern energy-saving appliances.
7. New is Healthier: Used homes were often built with materials that are now outdated or harmful to your health, like asbestos, lead and formaldehyde. Not only that, but a used home may have faulty wiring, may not meet building codes or other issues you won’t learn about until you have moved in. A new Hayden Home is built to exacting modern standards with all new materials. Plus our homes are all wired with modern electrical systems, including hard-wired smoke detectors and ground fault interrupters to ensure your home is safe and secure for years to come.