Would you like to work for the 2019 #1 Best Company to work for in Oregon?
COME BUILD WITH THE BEST!
- Are you interested in working for the #1 Best Company to Work for in Oregon?
- Are you comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment with a lot of moving parts?
- Are you a problem-solver with strong communication skills?
- Would you like to work for a company where you can proudly say “We built that!”?
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
As a Project Manager, you will manage the construction of homes within assigned areas ensuring the highest standards of safety and quality as well as ensure homes are delivered on schedule and within budget.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Schedule Management – Managing each project by the schedule and overseeing all construction activities for assigned homes ensuring projects are completed following Simplicity by Hayden Homes systems, processes, and standards.
- Safety – Ensuring construction of homes is conducted in a safe manner and safety regulations are followed.
- Quality – Ensuring each home is constructed within quality standards and taking corrective action when quality standards are not met.
- Budget – Managing all financial duties associated with construction projects, keeping the projects on time and on budget.
- Customer Communication/Management – Managing customer communication, build process education, customer responsibilities and home building experience.
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED
You are capable of driving results through effective communication and relationship building. You can manage your time effectively to ensure multiple deadlines are met amongst competing demands. Your knowledge in the building process drives quality, safety and timely delivery of homes. You maintain professionalism, composure and resiliency in difficult situations. You have pride in your work and are accountable for the outcomes of your work.
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or related field preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret building codes and construction documents; including but not limited to I-Joist and truss engineering, blueprints and grading plans.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to all levels of technical and non-technical audience.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and work under time constraints with minimal supervision.
- Ability to motivate suppliers and trade partners to deliver product timely and produce quality work within tight timeframes while managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Exceptional organizational abilities and customer service skills.
- Ability to work with suppliers, trades, customers and internal team members to discuss and document requirements/changes, address concerns and provide timely project status.
HOW YOU WILL BE REWARDED
Simplicity by Hayden Homes’ compensation and benefits package consists of a competitive base salary along with quarterly bonus opportunities, generous health care coverage including medical, dental and vision benefits for team members and dependents, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, a team member home purchase discount, paid time off, volunteer time off, education reimbursement and career development opportunities.
Compensation: Based on individual, relevant experience.
WHO WE ARE
Simplicity by Hayden Homes is an on-your-land homebuilder that builds high-quality homes throughout Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. We manage the burden of coordinating and scheduling multiple tasks throughout the homebuilding process for our customers ensuring their home is built on time and on budget with zero defects. We are passionate about what we do – Building wealth for our Customers, Team Members, the Communities in which we build and the Northwest Economy is WHY Simplicity exists.
Simplicity has a collaborative, team centric, and execution-oriented culture. We value strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and a work/life balance, which is why we were named the #1 Best Company to Work For by Oregon Business Magazine in 2019.
At Simplicity by Hayden Homes, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We employ, train, compensate and promote team members regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
This position is not open to agencies or 3rd party recruiters.