WHO WE ARE
Simplicity by Hayden Homes builds Hayden Homes’ plans on customer-owned land. We manage the building process for the customer, including coordinating and scheduling multiple tasks throughout. We aim to deliver our customers’ homes on time and on budget. We are passionate about what we do – our goal is to be the leaders in On Your Land homebuilding.
Simplicity has a collaborative, team-centric, and execution oriented culture. Our core values are: integrity, quality, service, development, achievement, abundance mentality and work ethic. We value strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and a work/life balance. If you’re a motivated individual with a strong work ethic who shares our core values and is looking for their next exciting opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
Under limited supervision, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing strategic marketing initiatives that generate traffic to regions while maintaining and upholding corporate branding and image standards.
Marketing Activities – Establishes and executes all marketing activities in support of brand recognition and lead generation.
- Provides marketing support to regional sales staff throughout Oregon, Washington and Idaho.
- Manages contracted vendors, including negotiation of rates, contracts and buys for all media channels, creative direction, approval and publication.
- Manages the customer survey program (AVID) for the company including paying the vendor, survey content, reporting and distribution of information to team leaders.
- Manages referral programs and payments for referrals.
- Reviews weekly traffic, web visit and engagement activity via the CRM to identify actionable opportunities on a regional level.
- Creates and maintains content on all digital marketing platforms, including Google AdWords, digital ads, SEO, social media, review websites, email marketing, company website, etc.
- Maintains the online reputation of the company including responding to reviews/testimonials across multiple online platforms.
- Executes regional specific event-planning process from start to finish including: determining and securing event locations, collateral, signage, event details and programming, pre-event marketing/communications plan and on-site social media.
- Creates and executes marketing campaigns through social media and email that represent the Simplicity Homes brand and drives traffic to the website and Sales Centers/New Home Advisors.
- Identifies sponsorship opportunities for regions to promote Simplicity Homes in the community.
- Maintains corporate branding standards in all work output, utilizing Corporate Marketing as necessary.
- Participates in Sales meetings, Marketing meetings and region related events as appropriate.
- Develops marketing and promotional materials for the sales team and/or project managers.
- Maintains Marketing CRM system.
- Maintains story boards, collateral, and sales contact info and ensures it is updated and consistent in all Simplicity Sales Centers and Hayden Homes models.
- Ensures regional sales centers are merchandised and supplied with current samples.
- Assists in setting up and maintaining the look and feel of regional sales centers.
- Crafts press releases, contacts media for promotion opportunities, and handles reputation management.
- Prepares proposal packages for Worker Housing and Investor housing opportunities and coordinates advertisements and tradeshow involvement.
- Collaborates with affiliates on co-branding opportunities as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred or equivalent experience.
Specialized knowledge: Sales and marketing funnel stages, digital and traditional marketing channels, Real Estate and/or Construction sales/marketing, and PR.
Skills: Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, professional writing/proofreading, WordPress and Microsoft Office suite, videography and photography.
Abilities: Ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, solve problems, work under time constraints with minimal supervision, meet deadlines, work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals, outstanding interpersonal skills and an ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of the organization and outside resources.
Experience: Two to three years marketing and management experience desired, residential real estate or related field preferred.
Approximately 5% of travel to include day and overnight trips to all regions. Travel may be by flight or automobile. Some travel will require use of personal vehicle, which requires a valid driver’s license and insurance.
HOW YOU WILL BE REWARDED
Simplicity by Hayden Homes’ compensation and benefits package consists of a competitive base salary along with quarterly bonus opportunities, generous health care coverage including medical, dental and vision benefits for team members and dependents, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, a team member home purchase discount, paid time off, volunteer time off, education reimbursement and career development opportunities.
Compensation: Based on individual, relevant experience.
The following work conditions and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job primarily operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet in the office, and moderate to loud in the field.
This role is equally sedentary and standing/walking and requires reaching with arms and using hands and fingers to grab, pull, push, lift and at times will need to stand, crouch, crawl, stoop, and bend.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds or more.
This job description is a general description of the job. This description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that this position may perform.
Simplicity by Hayden Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is not open to agencies or 3rd party recruiters. We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.