Would you like to work for the 2019 #1 Best Company to work for in Oregon?
WHO WE ARE
Simplicity by Hayden Homes builds Hayden Homes’ plans on customer-owned land. We manage the building process for the customer, including coordinating and scheduling multiple tasks throughout. We aim to deliver our customers’ homes on time and on budget. We are passionate about what we do – our goal is to be the leaders in On Your Land homebuilding. In February 2019, we were honored to be named #1 Best Company to Work For in Oregon by Oregon Business Magazine.
Simplicity has a collaborative, team centric, and execution oriented culture. Our core values are: integrity, quality, service, development, achievement, abundance mentality and work ethic. We value strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and a work/life balance. If you’re a motivated individual with a strong work ethic who shares our core values and is looking for their next exciting opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
Looking for a rewarding career in New Home Sales? Do you want to be part of a cutting edge On Your Land Home Builder? If yes, now is your opportunity to join the largest privately held home builder in the Pacific Northwest!
As a New Home Advisor, you have the unique opportunity to delight each and every Simplicity customer, from their very first interactions with the company. You will grow customer relationships from initial contact to contract. By initiating Design Center tours and Site Evaluations, you will learn exactly what our customer wants and needs. Our New Home Advisors play a crucial part in the new home building process, and have the opportunity to educate our customer while setting the necessary expectations to ensure a successful home new home build.
- To be successful you will need strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ensure timely follow up of all leads produced by our Customer Resource Specialist and all pertinent information is communicated effectively.
- Work directly with customers identifying home plan, options and selections.
- Assist customers in learning about the land they want to build on by contacting local Jurisdictions.
- Work with construction and estimation team members in determining cost of custom options and conveying information back to the customer.
- Document all relevant information in the sales contract ensuring all applicable paperwork is complete.
- Work with your Sales Manager to identify opportunity for growth.
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Construction Management or related field required, or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant sales and/or construction management experience.
- Sales experience in the construction industry a plus.
- Construction management experience is preferred.
- Experience utilizing a CRM system for managing interactions with current and future customers.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to various audiences.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and work under time constrains with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional organizational abilities and customer service skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and an ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of the organization as well as build relationships with outside resources.
- Ability to manage multiple/conflicting priorities, set priorities and meet multiple deadlines.
- Skilled in the use of computers (PC, Windows-based operating environment) to include hands-on use of Microsoft office suite plus the ability to learn and proficiently use custom software to perform data entry activities.
Approximately 50% annually within local areas (usually day trips). Employee will use their own vehicle. To be considered, candidate must have or have access to a reliable vehicle and drivers insurance.
HOW YOU WILL BE REWARDED
Simplicity by Hayden Homes’ compensation and benefits package consists of a competitive base salary along with quarterly bonus opportunities, generous health care coverage including medical, dental and vision benefits for team members and dependents, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, a team member home purchase discount, paid time off, education reimbursement and career development opportunities.
Compensation: Based on individual, relevant experience.
At Simplicity by Hayden Homes, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We employ, train, compensate and promote team members regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected status as required by law.
This position is not open to 3rd party recruiters.