WHO WE ARE
Simplicity by Hayden Homes builds Hayden Homes’ plans on customer-owned land. We manage the building process for the customer, including coordinating and scheduling multiple tasks throughout. We aim to deliver our customers’ homes on time and on budget. We are passionate about what we do – our goal is to be the leaders in On Your Land homebuilding.
Simplicity has a collaborative, team centric, and execution oriented culture. Our core values are: integrity, quality, service, development, achievement, abundance mentality and work ethic. We value strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and a work/life balance. If you’re a motivated individual with a strong work ethic who shares our core values and is looking for their next exciting opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
Looking for a rewarding career in New Home Sales? Do you want to be part of a cutting edge On Your Land Home Builder? If yes, now is your opportunity to join the largest privately held home builder in the Pacific Northwest!
As the first point of contact, you will manage the customer relationship by initiating on-site or model home visit to learn about the customers’ needs and how we can support those needs while managing expectations.
- Work directly with customers identifying home options/selections and documenting all relevant information in the sales contract ensuring all applicable paperwork is complete.
- Perform site visits at customer property.
- Work with construction and estimation team members in determining cost of custom options and conveying information back to the customer.
- Ensure all pertinent information is collected and entered into our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (Sapphire).
- Ensure timely follow up from all leads whether from phone calls or website.
WHAT YOU NEED
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Construction Management or related field required, or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant sales and/or construction management experience.
- Sales experience in the construction industry a plus.
- Construction management experience a preferred.
- Experience utilizing a CRM system for managing interactions with current and future customers.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to various audiences.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and work under time constrains with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional organizational abilities and customer service skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and an ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of the organization as well as build relationships with outside resources.
- Ability to manage multiple/conflicting priorities, set priorities and meet multiple deadlines.
- Skilled in the use of computers (PC, Windows-based operating environment) to include hands-on use of Microsoft office suite plus the ability to learn and proficiently use custom software to perform data entry activities.
Approximately 50% annually within local areas (usually day trips). Employee will use their own vehicle. To be considered, candidate must have or have access to a reliable vehicle and drivers insurance.
WHAT WE OFFER
Total Rewards: our benefits package from Simplicity by Hayden Homes consists of a comprehensive range of benefits including Healthcare coverage, Health and Dependent Daycare Accounts, Disability protection, Retirements benefits, Paid Time Off, Home Purchase Program, Professional Training and much more.
Compensation: Based on individual, relevant experience.
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: This job primarily operates in a professional/home office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. At times, the employee is exposed to and works in outside weather conditions and thus is exposed to wet, humid, hot and/or cold conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet in the office, and moderate to loud in the field.
Physical Demands: This role is equally sedentary and walking and requires reaching with arms and using hands and fingers to grab, pull, push, lift and at times will need to stand, crouch, crawl, stoop, and bend.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds or more.
This job description is a general description of the job. This description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that this position may perform.
Simplicity by Hayden Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is not open to agencies or 3rd party recruiters. We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.