Would you like to work for one of the Top Ten 2019 Best Companies to Work For in Idaho?
COME BUILD WITH THE BEST!
- Are you a persuasive communicator who can add to a fun, collaborative and dynamic team?
- Are you comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment with a lot of moving parts?
- Do you have a strong customer service orientation?
- Would you like to work for a company where you can proudly say “We built that!”?
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
Looking for a rewarding career in New Home Sales? Do you want to be part of a cutting edge On Your Land Home Builder? If yes, now is your opportunity to join the largest privately held home builder in the Pacific Northwest!
As the first point of contact, you will manage the customer relationship by initiating an on-site or model home visit to learn about the customers’ needs and how we can support those needs while managing expectations.
- Work directly with customers identifying home options/selections and documenting all relevant information in the sales contract ensuring all applicable paperwork is complete.
- Perform site visits at customer property.
- Work with construction and estimation team members in determining cost of custom options and conveying information back to the customer.
- Ensure all pertinent information is collected and entered into our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (Sapphire).
- Ensure timely follow up from all leads whether from phone calls or website.
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED
You are a dynamic self-starter, who has a passion for sales and a strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience. You are capable of driving results through effective communication and relationship building.
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Construction Management or related field required, or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant sales and/or construction management experience.
- Sales experience in the construction industry a plus.
- Construction management experience a preferred.
- Experience utilizing a CRM system for managing interactions with current and future customers.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to various audiences.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and work under time constrains with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional organizational abilities and customer service skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and an ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of the organization as well as build relationships with outside resources.
- Ability to manage multiple/conflicting priorities, set priorities and meet multiple deadlines.
- Skilled in the use of computers (PC, Windows-based operating environment) to include hands-on use of Microsoft office suite plus the ability to learn and proficiently use custom software to perform data entry activities.
Approximately 50% annually within local areas (usually day trips). Employee will use their own vehicle. To be considered, candidate must have or have access to a reliable vehicle and drivers insurance.
HOW YOU WILL BE REWARDED
Simplicity by Hayden Homes’ compensation and benefits package consists of a competitive base salary along with quarterly bonus opportunities, generous health care coverage including medical, dental and vision benefits for team members and dependents, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, a team member home purchase discount, paid time off, education reimbursement and career development opportunities.
WHO WE ARE
Simplicity by Hayden Homes is an on-your-land homebuilder that builds high-quality homes throughout Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. We manage the burden of coordinating and scheduling multiple tasks throughout the homebuilding process for our customers ensuring their home is built on time and on budget with zero defects. We are passionate about what we do – Building wealth for our Customers, Team Members, the Communities in which we build and the Northwest Economy is WHY Simplicity exists.
Simplicity has a collaborative, team centric, and execution-oriented culture. We value strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and a work/life balance, which is why we were named one of Idaho’s Top Ten Best Companies to Work For by Best Places to Work in Idaho in 2019.
At Simplicity by Hayden Homes, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We employ, train, compensate and promote team members regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
This position is not open to agencies or 3rd party recruiters.