WHO WE ARE
Simplicity by Hayden Homes builds Hayden Homes’ plans on customer-owned land. We manage the building process for the customer, including coordinating and scheduling multiple tasks throughout. We aim to deliver our customers’ homes on time and on budget. We are passionate about what we do – our goal is to be the leaders in On Your Land homebuilding.
Simplicity has a collaborative, team centric, and execution oriented culture. Our core values are: integrity, quality, service, development, achievement, abundance mentality and work ethic. We value strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and a work/life balance. If you’re a motivated individual with a strong work ethic who shares our core values and is looking for their next exciting opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
Looking for a rewarding career in New Home Sales? Do you want to be part of a cutting edge On Your Land Home Builder? If yes, now is your opportunity to join the largest privately held home builder in the Pacific Northwest!
As the first point of contact, you will manage the customer relationship by initiating an on-site or model home visit to learn about the customers’ needs and how we can support those needs while managing expectations.
- Work directly with customers identifying home options/selections and documenting all relevant information in the sales contract ensuring all applicable paperwork is complete.
- Perform site visits at customer property.
- Work with construction and estimation team members in determining cost of custom options and conveying information back to the customer.
- Ensure all pertinent information is collected and entered into our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (Sapphire).
- Ensure timely follow up from all leads whether from phone calls or website.
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Construction Management or related field required, or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant sales and/or construction management experience.
- Sales experience in the construction industry a plus.
- Construction management experience a preferred.
- Experience utilizing a CRM system for managing interactions with current and future customers.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to various audiences.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and work under time constrains with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional organizational abilities and customer service skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and an ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of the organization as well as build relationships with outside resources.
- Ability to manage multiple/conflicting priorities, set priorities and meet multiple deadlines.
- Skilled in the use of computers (PC, Windows-based operating environment) to include hands-on use of Microsoft office suite plus the ability to learn and proficiently use custom software to perform data entry activities.
Approximately 50% annually within local areas (usually day trips). Employee will use their own vehicle. To be considered, candidate must have or have access to a reliable vehicle and drivers insurance.
HOW YOU WILL BE REWARDED
Simplicity by Hayden Homes’ compensation and benefits package consists of a competitive base salary along with quarterly bonus opportunities, generous health care coverage including medical, dental and vision benefits for team members and dependents, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, a team member home purchase discount, paid time off, education reimbursement and career development opportunities.
Compensation: Based on individual, relevant experience.
At Simplicity by Hayden Homes, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We employ, train, compensate and promote team members regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
This position is not open to agencies or 3rd party recruiters.