Are you ready to be part of something amazing?
HAYDEN HOMES has been fulfilling the dream of home ownership for thirty years. As the largest residential home builder in the Pacific Northwest, we build high quality homes at an affordable price. Our Give As You Go ™ philosophy supports our team members in giving of our time, talent and resources to the communities where we live and work. We are continually striving to enhance the experience of our team members, which is one of the reasons we’ve been named the #1 Best Company to Work For by Oregon Business Magazine and Seattle Business Magazine, and are in the top 10 Best Places to Work in Idaho.
Our recent growth has allowed us an opportunity to add to our Employee Experience Team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about serving team members, desires to add to an already amazing company culture, and can continually innovate on ways to improve our team member experience.
As a newly created role, the selected candidate will join the team as either a Senior Employee Experience Generalist or Employee Experience Manager depending on qualifications.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
You will be part of the Employee Experience Team and assist in managing the day-to-day operations of the Employee Experience Department. You will help strategize, plan and execute on program and process improvements in Team Member Experience, Talent Acquisition, Team Member Development and Retention, and Department Administration.
Areas of focus will include:
Team Member Experience – Serve as a business partner and advisor to team members and leaders promoting a positive team member experience.
Talent Acquisition – Assist in the formulation and execution of strategies that improve the candidate experience, hiring manager experience, and improves quality of hires.
Team Member Development and Retention – Assists in developing processes and tools to integrate, engage, train, develop, and retain top talent.
Department Administration – Ensure the company’s policies and processes comply with employment laws and best practices and streamlines processes and procedures to create efficiencies across all areas of Employee Experience.
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED
You are seen as someone who listens and communicates effectively. You build relationships and trust across the organization. You are professional, an active listener and place a high focus on service to team members. You are adept at coaching and influencing others. You seek out information to understand how things connect and can create efficiencies in processes and procedures through effective change management.
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER
- Education – Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field preferred.
- Specialized knowledge – Solid Understanding of state and federal employment laws.
- Skills – Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience using HRIS systems. ADP Workforce Now experience strongly desired.
- Abilities –
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing to a variety of audiences in a concise manner.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to lead, coach and influence others.
- Ability to engage with and establish trust with people at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to analyze information and identify trends that affect the team member experience, the culture and the business.
- Ability to stay up to date on changing laws and best practices through continuous learning.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, manage and execute on projects.
- Ability to present in front of a variety of audiences.
- Exceptional organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- Professional Certification – Human Resources certification strongly desired (HRCI or SHRM).
- Experience – 5 to 10 years of increasing responsibility in Human Resources generalist roles. Previous experience in recruiting and employee relations preferred.
HOW YOU WILL BE REWARDED
Hayden Homes’ compensation and benefits package consists of a competitive base salary along with quarterly bonus opportunities, generous health care coverage including medical, dental and vision benefits for team members and dependents, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, a team member home purchase discount, paid time off, volunteer time off, education reimbursement and career development opportunities.
At Hayden Homes, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We employ, train, compensate and promote team members regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.