- Register Your Client
YOU HAVE THE CLIENTS. WE HAVE THE HOMES.
To be eligible to Register Your Clients you must hold an active real estate license in Washington, Oregon, or Idaho.
HAYDEN HOMES OPERATES WITH A TWO-STEP CLIENT REGISTRATION PROCESS. WE REQUIRE THAT YOU COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- Register your clients… It’s simple!
- Search for your name or email address in the below SEARCH REALTORS box.
- Choose your account from the populated list or add yourself as a new realtor if your name/email address does not populate.
- Complete our easy Client Registration form below or visit one of our model homes. In order for your client registration to be associated to your Broker record, we require a unique phone number or email address for both yourself and your client.
- Personally accompany your clients on their first visit to a specific Hayden Homes community. This is the perfect time to connect with our in-house Community Manager and ask any questions about our homes, communities or sales process.
ADD NEW REALTOR All fields marked with * are mandatory.
Client Information The information below secures your clients registration for 30 days.
To be eligible to Register Your Clients you must hold an active real estate license in Washington, Oregon or Idaho.
- Register in-person at any of our Hayden Homes model home communities by completing the Guest Registration card.
- Call or email a Hayden Homes Community Manager and supply them with your name, brokerage, contact information, client name and contact email or phone number.
- Register your clients online with our easy Client Registration Form.
Your client registration is secure for 30 days.
We encourage all Real Estate Professionals to visit one of our Hayden Homes communities with your client to complete the registration process.
If a discrepancy arises between a registered client and their agent (and an agency disclosure has not been secured), Hayden Homes will honor the buyer’s decision regarding which agent they select to represent them when purchasing their Hayden Home.