- MVR Program
THE MOST VALUABLE REALTOR REWARDS PROGRAM
We LOVE our Realtor partners! And we want to reward you for selling Hayden Homes. That’s why we created the Most Valuable Realtor (MVR) rewards program.
The program is simple, when you close [a minimum of] 3 homes in a calendar year, you achieve MVR status. Depending on the total number of homes you close, you’ll receive one of three reward levels in addition to elite perks only MVR’s enjoy. Your MVR status stays with you for the rest of the year AND the entire following year. It’s that easy!
Close more…get more super rewards!
Close 3 Hayden Homes in 2017 and enjoy a golf or spa day of your choice at an exclusive NW resort.
Close 5 Hayden Homes in 2017 and receive a two night stay,
plus spending money at an exclusive NW resort of your choice.
Close 7 Hayden Homes in 2017 and receive two roundtrip tickets and a 5 night stay
at the Ritz Carlton in Maui, plus spending money.
✓ Exclusive sneak peeks of upcoming communities, special promotions & incentives
✓ Special SWAG (cool stuff, like an exclusive MVR jacket, active wear and East Rim thermal flask)
for reaching MVR status
✓ A PERSONAL lunch (in your honor) to be hosted by Hayden Homes’ Regional Director
and SALES MANAGER
✓ A SPECIAL “Congratulations” membership card as a “THANK YOU”!
✓ Interview and “FRONT PAGE” Story to be posted on our company Blog.
Eligibility requirements to participate are as follows:
- Realtors who close 3 or more homes between January 1st and December 31st will be granted MVR status for the remainder of the qualifying year and the entire following year.
- Teams do not qualify for the program unless one agent is selected as the primary contact and written on the contract as such.
Only one Realtor per closing is eligible for MVR status.
- Current employees or affiliates of Hayden Homes are NOT eligible to participate in the MVR program (i.e. Realtors who have an active listing agreement with Hayden Homes).
- Guest Brokers are eligible to achieve MVR status and receive program rewards.
- Homes closed with our affiliates (Simplicity Homes, Corridor Homes, or WizeSize Homes) DO NOT count towards qualification.
- Realtors must hold an active Real Estate license in Oregon, Washington or Idaho.
- Must be a US citizen/resident and 18 years or older to participate.