Would you like to work for the 2019 #1 Best Company to work for in Oregon?
- Are you a persuasive communicator who can add to a fun, collaborative and dynamic team?
- Are you comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment with a lot of moving parts?
- Do you have a strong customer service orientation?
- Would you like to work for a company where you can proudly say “We built that!”?
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
The Real Estate Broker Assistant assists the Seller Signer in expediting purchase and sale contracts, loan documents, and enabling the signing of contracts seven days a week.
Work Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Days off will be Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
Standard Hours: 4 – 10 hour days. Prefer 8 – 6:30 with a 1/2-hour lunch; depending on workload additional hours may be required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviews purchase and sale agreements, approximately 25-50 per week, from community managers, checking for completeness and accuracy for all three States. (Oregon/Washington/Idaho).
- Reviews purchase and sale addendums and disclosures for accuracy and completeness for all regions.
- Compares data input by the sales agent to the purchase and sale agreement price for accuracy; if there is a discrepancy, ensures price and/or contract is corrected before final acceptance is returned to agent.
- Learns and use the builder’s software system to check accuracy of purchase and sale agreements, addendums, and change orders.
- Creates and labels broker files upon submittal of new contracts.
- Reviews preliminary title reports to check for accuracy, judgments, easements, etc.
- Manages pending sales files to ensure all files are complete and prepared for closing.
- Scans and archives closed documents into a secure file management system.
- Works as needed the last day of the Month until midnight to complete all month’s end sales.
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED
You are an active listener, communicate persuasively in a clear and consistent manner, and provide a high level of customer service to both your internal team members and external customers. You enjoy building relationships and working in a collaborative manner with others. You are detail oriented and can maintain an extended focus on your duties within a deadline driven, fast paced work environment.
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Knowledge of real estate contracts and real estate law particularly in Oregon, Washington and Idaho.
- Skilled in the use of computers (PC, Windows-based operating environment) to include hands-on use of Microsoft Office Suite, plus the ability to learn and proficiently use custom software to perform data entry activities.
- General mathematical skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret legal real estate contracts and documents – specifically for new construction.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain organization, and attention to detail in a fast-paced sales and closing department, while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Ability to establish trusting relationships with all levels of the organization as well as build relations with outside resources.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to all audiences.
- Ability to solve problems and work under time constraints with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple/conflicting priorities, set priorities, and meet multiple deadlines.
- Active/Inactive Real Estate license in Washington, Oregon, or Idaho desired.
- Minimum of one-year experience as a licensed real estate agent/broker, a real estate assistant, and/or having hands on experience with real estate contracts in presenting or reviewing purchase and sale agreements is preferred.
- Escrow/Title business industry experience strongly preferred.
- Mortgage processing or loan officer experience a plus.
HOW YOU WILL BE REWARDED
Hayden Homes’ compensation and benefits package consists of a competitive base salary along with quarterly bonus opportunities, generous health care coverage including medical, dental and vision benefits for team members and dependents, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, a team member home purchase discount, paid time off, volunteer time off, education reimbursement and career development opportunities.
Compensation: Based on individual, relevant experience.
WHO WE ARE
HAYDEN HOMES has been fulfilling the dream of home ownership for thirty years. As the largest residential home builder in the Pacific Northwest, we build high quality homes at an affordable price. Our Give As You Go ™ philosophy supports our team members in giving of our time, talent and resources to the communities where we live and work.
We are continually striving to enhance the experience of our team members, which is one of the reasons we’ve been named the #1 Best Company to Work For by Oregon Business Magazine and Seattle Business Magazine, and are in the top 10 Best Places to Work in Idaho.
At Hayden Homes, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We employ, train, compensate and promote team members regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
This position is not open to agencies or 3rd party recruiters.