Would you like to work for the 2019 #1 Best Company to work for in Washington?
At HAYDEN HOMES our vision is To Be the Best Homebuilder on Earth! Care to join us? We have an opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Pro.
- Are you comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment with a lot of moving parts?
- Are you a proactive problem-solver who can think outside the box?
- Do you enjoy providing exceptional customer service?
- Would you like to work for a company where you can proudly say “We built that!”?
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
The Customer Service Liaison primarily interfaces with our customers and Customer Service Technicians to ensure our customers have an exceptional customer experience. This position regularly communicates with our customers throughout their one year warranty and assists our Customer Service Technicians with the completion of all service requests.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performs follow up calls after each completed service request to ensure quality and customer satisfaction.
- Follows up on all appliance warranty requests to ensure completion.
- Follows up on all material order requests to ensure delivery.
New Home Orientations
- Follows up with Community Managers to ensure NHO paperwork is input in the tracking system and any uncompleted items have generated a Non-Zero-Defect Service Request.
Service Request Management
- Performs follow up calls after each completed service request and/or any work completed on customers home to ensure customer satisfaction.
Customer Follow up Calls
- Conducts customer follow up call 3 days after home closes to explain warranty contacts.
- Conducts customer follow up calls 3 weeks after home closes to ensure customer is happy with new home.
- Conducts customer follow up calls to encourage survey response for customers who have not completed their AVID survey 60 days after closing.
- Conducts customer follow up calls 11 months after home has closed. Schedules walk through of home, if needed, to address any customer concerns.
- Generates Service Request for Customer Service Technician to complete repairs.
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED
You are able to build effective working relationships with internal team members, and external customers. You are accountable for providing a high level of customer service using established systems and processes to ensure quality work, and timely completion of tasks. You are organized and use your time effectively to ensure timelines are met or exceeded. You maintain professionalism, composure and resiliency in difficult situations.
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or related field preferred.
- Basic computer skills (Word, web-based applications, smart phone applications).
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Two years construction related experience preferred.
- Previous customer service related experience required.
- Warranty experience preferred.
HOW YOU WILL BE REWARDED
Hayden Homes’ compensation and benefits package consists of a competitive base salary along with quarterly bonus opportunities, generous health care coverage including medical, dental and vision benefits for team members and dependents, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, a team member home purchase discount, paid time off, volunteer time off, education reimbursement and career development opportunities.
WHO WE ARE
HAYDEN HOMES has been fulfilling the dream of home ownership for thirty years. As the largest residential home builder in the Pacific Northwest, we build high quality homes at an affordable price. Our Give As You Go ™ philosophy supports our team members in giving of our time, talent and resources to the communities where we live and work.
We are continually striving to enhance the experience of our team members, which is one of the reasons we’ve been named the #1 Best Company to Work For by Oregon Business Magazine and Seattle Business Magazine, and are in the top 10 Best Places to Work in Idaho.
At Hayden Homes, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We employ, train, compensate and promote team members regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
This position is not open to agencies or 3rd party recruiters.