Would you like to work for the 2019 #1 Best Company to work for in Oregon?
At HAYDEN HOMES our vision is To Be The Best Homebuilder on Earth! Care to join us?
Are you interested in working for the #1 Best Company to work for in Oregon?
- Are you an AutoCAD Pro?
- Are you comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment?
- Would you like to work for a company where you can proudly say “We built that!”?
Hayden Homes is looking to add the right person to its Plans Team. Could that be you? Read on…
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
As a Plans Coordinator, you are responsible for working collaboratively with the Plans Department Manager and Regional Management (Sales, Construction, Operations) to ensure accurate and timely delivery of Hayden Homes community lot fits and all required plans/documents per home release.
You are responsible for assembly of plans and all supplemental documentation per home release. You manage CAD and electronic files of plats & civil construction drawings to create individual site plans per home release. Complete home footprint fits on individual lots by community, and make minor plan updates in CAD, plotting plan sheets, and integrate into our plans management systems.
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED
As a Plans Coordinator, you are an active listener, good communicator, and enjoy building relationships and collaborating with the team. You are good with following established processes and procedures, but you are also able to seek out information and use analytical thinking to get the job done. You are highly organized and know how to utilize your time wisely and efficiently to ensure the job gets done in a timely manner.
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required.
- Drafting Degree, Drafting Certificate, or similar degree strongly preferred.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs including Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents and demonstrate a working knowledge of the construction process, terms, Jurisdictional requirements, and building components of residential buildings.
- 1-2 years of previous work experience in AutoCAD-related drafting (architecture, residential design or civil/structural engineering).
- Recent hands-on experience and proficiency in AutoCAD strongly preferred.
- Industry experience in Construction/Home Building strongly preferred.
HOW YOU WILL BE REWARDED
Hayden Homes’ compensation and benefits package consists of a competitive base salary along with quarterly bonus opportunities, generous health care coverage including medical, dental and vision benefits for team members and dependents, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, a team member home purchase discount, paid time off, volunteer time off, education reimbursement and career development opportunities.
Compensation: Based on individual, relevant experience.
WHO WE ARE
Hayden Homes has been the Hometown Builder in communities across the Northwest for 30 years, with an unwavering commitment to building the highest quality home for the lowest possible cost. We have a collaborative, team centric and execution-oriented culture, and are passionate about supporting the communities where we build, work and live, in Washington, Oregon and Idaho. In February 2019, we were honored to be named #1 Best Company to Work For in Oregon by Oregon Business Magazine.
We value strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and a work/life balance. If you are a motivated individual with a strong work ethic who shares our core values and is looking for their next exciting opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
At Hayden Homes, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We employ, train, compensate and promote team members regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
This position is not open to agencies or 3rd party recruiters.