3/25/20: Your Service Requests
We want to thank you for your patience and understanding while we postpone Service Requests for the time being. We would rather address your needs in person, but out of an abundance of caution for everyone’s health and well-being, we are delaying in-person appointments for now.
Please rest assured that we’re here for you by phone and email, and even Skype or FaceTime, to diagnose and understand your questions. We will help you address as much as we can using these methods until we’re able to resume normal operations.
As a reminder, please see this notice from a local city – only toilet paper should be flushed. This helps avoid stressing the municipal sewer system (with potentially limited staff) and protects your home.
In the meantime, you can count on us to track any outstanding items for your home, and communicate with you about the status. When we are back to ‘business-as-usual’, we expect to have a backlog of items to address across the communities we serve. We will be working to support everyone’s needs as promptly as possible. We’re in this together and we sincerely appreciate having you as part of our community. Be well!
Hayden Homes Customer Care Team
3/25/20: Essential Services
According to the latest information available from federal, state and local authorities, housing construction is deemed an essential business. The health and safety of our team members, trade partners, suppliers and our community are of the utmost concern. We have the following measures in place to ensure a safe jobsite:
3/23/20: Update on Visiting Guidelines
Given the current COVID-19 guidelines, Hayden Homes sales centers and model homes are currently open By Appointment Only.
Should you wish to make an appointment, please contact us at 541-797-0097 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to stay connected with us online and by phone during this time. We have a variety of tools on our website including our Design Your Home feature as well as our virtual tours which offer an interactive look at our floor plans.
Our Community Managers and Online Home Concierges are ready to assist you by phone or email. Contact us to get started or if we can assist you in any way.
We look forward to connecting with you!
3/18/20: Stay Safe: Virtual Options for Buying Your Dream Home
We continue to keep the safety of our customers, team members and communities a top priority. Our model homes remain open for business as a clean and safe environment to purchase a home. Our goal is to provide support and guidance to our homebuyers throughout this uncertain time.
Given that, we want you to know that you can trust Hayden Homes to be here with you every step of the way. From building your new dream home on our website, to digital contract appointments, and even the ability to virtually meet our Community Managers, we will make sure your plans to buy a new home are met with ease.
Can’t make it into a model home, or prefer not to? No problem! You can utilize the below tools without ever leaving your home.
- Design Your Home Online
- View the variety of signature, award-winning home plans we have available online, then click on the “Design Your Home” button. You can explore and customize your favorite options while seeing pricing.
- Virtual Tours
- We love showing you our homes through the virtual tour feature on our website. Simply click on the home plan of your choice, then select Virtual Tour to get a 3D view of the layout and features of our plans.
- We offer a variety of options to get in touch with our Community Managers, from private one-on-one model home appointments, to phone or teleconferencing appointments, just let us know what is best for you!
- We utilize digital contracts in order to prepare and send you your paperwork so all you need to do is sign.
- Sometimes all you need is someone who can answer questions and get you going in the right direction. Our Online Home Concierge is here to help you with just that.
- Mortgage Calculator
- Not sure where to start? Assessing your finances is a good first step when deciding when you are ready to make the leap to home ownership. Utilize our mortgage calculator and reach out to us for any questions or help along the way.
3/12/20: An Update from Hayden Homes
As the impacts of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) increase, we feel it’s important to connect with you to share the steps we are taking in our model homes to help keep you, our team members and our communities safe and healthy.
The health and safety of our customers and team members is our top priority. Our model homes are cleaned and sanitized daily as part of our normal course of business. We have recently increased the frequency of cleaning in our model homes, in addition to adding resources such as antibacterial soap for both our customers and team members.
Based on information we’ve received, our own preparedness and the current state of our operations, we are confident our model homes continue to be safe.
Our model homes will remain open during normal business hours. We make it easy for you to learn about our communities, home plans and pricing by visiting our website at www.hayden-homes.com, where you can build your home with our Design Your Home Feature as well as contact us with any questions.
We are grateful to serve you and our communities and look forward to seeing you soon.