- Explore Hayden Homes
- Why Buy New
The benefits of buying new.
More choices, more value, more peace of mind.
When it comes to buying a home for you and your family, you can’t afford to take a chance on buying a used house. Here’s just a few of the reasons why buying new makes more sense than buying used:
1. The best value: At Hayden Homes we strive to build the highest quality home for the lowest possible price. We know exactly what materials go into your home and the craftsmen who built it. And we put our name behind it. When you buy a used home, who knows what is behind the walls and what has taken place in that home.
2. Easy financing: Financing a used home can be difficult, subject to the whims of banks and property inspectors. With our preferred lender Washington Trust Bank, we make it easy to get pre-approved and while communicating with you each step of the way.
3. New home warranty: When it comes to a used home, buyer beware. Often you don’t realize you bought a fixer-upper or money pit until after you move in, costing you thousands you didn’t anticipate spending. With our Zero Defect Guarantee and one-year warranty, you know your new Hayden Home will be free of flaws and imperfections and that we’ll be here long after you receive the keys to your new home.
4. The latest technology: Our homes come with brand-new appliances, fixtures and finishes from state-of-the-art brands like Moen, GE, and Mannington. With a used home, often the first thing you will need to replace is that old refrigerator, leaky faucet or wasteful water heater.
5. Personalized to you: Buying new means being able to choose the colors, finishes, fixtures and layout that best suits you and your family’s needs. When you buy used, you often settle for less than the best, compromising or costing you more down the road due to a remodel.
6. Low maintenance: Buying new means you don’t have to be a maintenance man on the weekend. You can enjoy your new home having piece of mind that fixing things, painting walls or replacing carpet is years and years away.
7. More energy efficient: Used homes are drafty, leaky and built with outdated windows, systems and appliances. A new Hayden Home is built to the most current building codes, using high-quality windows, energy-efficient furnaces, greater use of insulation, and modern energy-saving appliances.
8. New is healthier: Used homes were often built with materials that are now outdated or harmful to your health, like asbestos, lead and formaldehyde. Not only that, but a used home may have faulty wiring, may not meet building codes or other issues you won’t learn about until it’s too late. A new Hayden Home is built to exacting modern standards with all new materials. Plus our homes are all wired with modern electrical systems, including hard-wired smoke detectors and ground fault interrupters to reduce the chance of fire or electrocution.