- Dream Backyard Giveaway
- Official Rules – Terms and Conditions
OFFICIAL RULES – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for your interest in the 2017 Dream Backyard Giveaway! The contest has officially begun and is running from August 1st, 2017 – September 30th, 2017. Please be sure to read all terms and conditions as they apply below:
- By entering into this promotion, participants agree to abide by these official rules, and all terms and conditions of the promotion.
- No purchase necessary
- One Grand Prize valued at up to $25,000 will be awarded to the winning (eligible and qualified) entrant. Grand prize will be awarded as up to $25,000 worth of backyard landscaping only, including labor and materials, provided by Hayden Homes, at the winner’s home located in Washington, Oregon or Idaho. Hayden Homes will cover the cost of the landscaping up to $25,000, and can provide receipts to verify $25,000 value of prize received. Prize may not be redeemed as cash (or any other tender) or substituted for another prize of equal or lesser value.
- Additional restrictions apply. Hayden Homes reserves the right to approve landscape plans including, but not limited to, winners’ request for additional structures.
- The winner will not be responsible for applicable state/federal sales taxes – all applicable retail sales taxes will be covered by Hayden Homes and are included in the value of the prize.
- The Grand Prize is non-transferable – the eligible winner must use the Grand Prize to renovate/install their own backyard only
- The winner will be determined by a random drawing from eligible entries on October 18th 2017. The eligible winner will be notified via phone or e-mail depending on contact information available on entry.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Eligibility requirements to enter the promotion and qualifications to win include:
- Must be a residential homeowner residing in Oregon, Washington or Idaho. If you don’t own a home at the time of entry, you must be in the process of buying a home, Hayden or not, and have an agreed upon purchase and sale contract with a closing date no later than December 31st, 2017.
- Entries are limited to homeowners in cities or metropolitan areas within 50 miles of a city where Hayden Homes currently builds, in Oregon, Idaho or Washington only. These areas are defined on the Hayden Homes website.
- Must be a US Resident/Citizen and 18 years or older to enter and win
- Offer void to non-US Residents/Citizens or to residents of any other state
- Offer void in geographic areas not covered and for non-eligible entrants
- Current employees of Hayden Homes or its affiliates are not eligible to enter and/or win the Grand Prize
- One entry per household only. Additional entries will be disqualified and do not increase the chances of winning
- Winner need not be present to win at the time of drawing
- Winner has 72 hours to claim their prize, and if not timely claimed, an alternate winner will be selected
- Offer/promotion void where prohibited by law
- Entries that are incomplete are void and are not eligible for participation in the drawing or the Grand Prize
- Entries must comply with all designated entry procedures and requirements, and must be timely received during the promotional period (August 1st – September 30th, 2017) to be eligible and qualify
- Entrants or entries that do not meet all of the eligibility/qualification requirements are not eligible for inclusion in the drawing or to win the Grand Prize, and are void
- By submitting an entry form, the entrant (and all members of the entrant’s household) agrees to be bound by these official rules, terms and conditions.
- If the entry/winner drawn does not meet all of these eligibility requirements and/or qualifications, Hayden Homes will draw another entry/winner until an entry/winner meeting all of the eligibility and qualification requirements is drawn
- Hayden Homes is not responsible for entries not received, incomplete entries, entries that are not eligible due to typographical or other errors, or for entries that fail to follow entry guidelines, terms and conditions
- Procedure to enter the promotion. Complete entries must be received between August 1st and September 30th, 2017. There are four ways to enter the promotion:
- Purchase of a Hayden Home in Washington, Oregon or Idaho during the promotional period.
- Completion of the Hayden Homes’ written entry form in one of Hayden Homes’ model homes in Washington, Oregon or Idaho.
- Completion of the official on-line entry form on the splash page or landing page of hayden-homes.com.
- Only official online promotion entry forms qualify and will be considered valid on-line entries for the $25,000 Dream Backyard Giveaway. No other form fills on hayden-homes.com are eligible or considered a valid entry. This includes but is not exclusively limited to the following online forms: Contact Forms: General Inquiries, Questions Regarding Buying a Home, Career Questions, or Questions Regarding Warranty; Contact our Online Concierge, Friends & Family Referral form, Register Your Clients referral form and Warranty Service Form.
- Completion of the official on-line entry form on the splash page or landing page of hayden-homes.com from Facebook link.
- Promotional period runs August 1st through September 30th, 2017.
- Hayden Homes, LLC, is the sole presenter and sponsor of the promotion. For a written copy of terms and conditions please contact:
2464 SW Glacier Place Suite 110
Redmond, OR 97756
- Details and qualifications for participation in this promotion may apply
- Offer void where prohibited by law
- The name of winner can be requested by mail at the end of the promotional period by sending a request to:
2464 SW Glacier Place Suite 110
Redmond, OR 97756
- By entering the promotion, entrant agrees to give Hayden Homes the right to obtain your name and address by email for purposes of distributing the prize
- By entering the promotion, the entrant (and the members of their household) gives Hayden Homes the right to publicize their name, photograph, and/or likeness for promotional purposes
- Winner agrees to hold Hayden Homes completely harmless in the event the Grand Prize in any way negatively impacts the winner