Would you like to work for the 2019 #1 Best Company to work for in Washington?
At HAYDEN HOMES our vision is To Be the Best Homebuilder on Earth! Care to join us? We have an opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Manager in our Inland Northwest region, based in Spokane, Washington.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for leading and managing the regional customer service team ensuring our homeowners receive a high quality home and they feel trust, cared for and proud in their homebuying experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
Leads the Regional Customer Service Team – leads a team of customer service technicians by developing, motivating and coaching them to deliver exceptional customer service to every homeowner.
- Promotes a team environment by developing and nurturing strong relationships with team members, other departments, and external partners to ensure the successful delivery of every home.
- Provides ongoing training and performance feedback.
- Meets with each team member on a regular basis and as a group to discuss common concerns and encourage sharing ideas for quality improvement.
- Assists team members with service requests and develops their ability to make cost-effective decisions that benefit our homeowners.
- Identifies and implements ways to enhance the customer experience on an ongoing basis and actively shares information with the sales and construction teams.
Manages the Regional Customer Service Function – Ensures customer service requests are fulfilled in a timely manner, within budget, and at the highest quality standards.
- Reviews reports or other data to ensure all service requests are being completed on time and on budget.
- Provides regular status reports to management on any open service requests and feedback on subcontractor and Project Manager performance.
- Monitors incoming customer feedback surveys and analyzes data from outside survey company.
- Prepares presentations and reports in relation to customer satisfaction data from outside survey company to help all teams understand the information. This information is used to make informed decisions for implementation of processes, design changes and improved quality measures.
- Manages daily schedules to accomplish all warranty work in a timely manner. Ensures subcontractors complete work on schedule, on budget, and to our satisfaction.
Customer Service Delivery – Ensures the quality completion of homes by performing Quality Assurance Inspections (QA), participating in New Home Orientations (NHO), and facilitating the turnover of completed Inventory homes to Sales (STOI).
- Schedules QAs in accordance with project manager schedules.
- Monitors QA, NHO, and promise dates to ensure proper time is allotted between each milestone.
- Performs QA Inspections three days prior to completion of home.
- Conducts NHOs with customers: thoroughly explains the use and care of all features of the new home, specific warranty coverage and how to initiate a Service Request. Explains warranty time periods, coverages, and procedures to the customer and documents any remaining defects.
- Verifies defects are completed and submits proper paperwork to warranty managers and local team.
- Conducts monthly Model Home Inspections and open service requests as necessary.
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED
You are able to build effective working relationships with internal team members, and external customers. You are accountable for providing a high level of customer service using established systems and processes to ensure quality work, and timely completion of tasks. You are organized and use your time effectively to ensure timelines are met or exceeded. You maintain professionalism, composure and resiliency in difficult situations.
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or related field strongly preferred.
- Basic computer skills (Word, web-based applications, smart phone applications.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform hands on home maintenance and repairs.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to various audiences.
- Ability to creatively solve problems, take initiative, and work independently.
- Ability to maintain a courteous and professional demeanor in all situations.
- Minimum of two years construction field experience strongly preferred.
- Management experience strongly preferred.
- Previous customer service related experience required.
- Warranty experience preferred.
HOW YOU WILL BE REWARDED
Hayden Homes’ compensation and benefits package consists of a competitive base salary along with quarterly bonus opportunities, generous health care coverage including medical, dental and vision benefits for team members and dependents, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, a team member home purchase discount, paid time off, volunteer time off, education reimbursement and career development opportunities.
Compensation: Based on individual, relevant experience.
WHO WE ARE
HAYDEN HOMES has been fulfilling the dream of home ownership for thirty years. As the largest residential home builder in the Pacific Northwest, we build high quality homes at an affordable price. Our Give As You Go ™ philosophy supports our team members in giving of our time, talent and resources to the communities where we live and work.
We are continually striving to enhance the experience of our team members, which is one of the reasons we’ve been named the #1 Best Company to Work For by Oregon Business Magazine and Seattle Business Magazine, and are in the top 10 Best Places to Work in Idaho.
At Hayden Homes, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We employ, train, compensate and promote team members regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
This position is not open to agencies or 3rd party recruiters.