Would you like to work for the 2019 #1 Best Company to work for in Washington?
At HAYDEN HOMES our vision is To Be the Best Homebuilder on Earth! Care to join us? We have an opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Technician in our Inland Northwest region.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
As a Customer Service Technician, you ensure quality completion of homes and readiness for New Home Orientations. You respond to customer warranty requests promptly to ensure completion of warranty items on time, on budget and to our quality standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Quality Assurance (QA), New Home Orientations (NHO), Sales Turnover of Inventory Homes (STOI) – Ensures quality completion of homes by performing Quality Assurance Inspections, participating in New Home Orientations, and facilitating the Turnover of completed Inventory homes to Sales.
- Service Request Management & Customer Follow-up Calls– Promptly and completely addresses customer Warranty requests, manages subcontractors and follows up with customers at regular intervals during the Warranty period.
- Warranty On-Call – Participates in the rotation of on-call warranty service to respond immediately to after-hours emergency requests.
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED
You are accountable for providing a high level of customer service using established systems and processes to ensure quality work, and timely completion of tasks. You are organized and use your time effectively to ensure timelines are met or exceeded. You maintain professionalism, composure and resiliency in difficult situations.
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management and related field.
- Basic computer skills (Word, web-based applications, smart phone applications.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of two years construction field experience strongly preferred.
- Previous customer service related experience required.
- Warranty experience preferred.
HOW YOU WILL BE REWARDED
Hayden Homes’ compensation and benefits package consists of a competitive base salary along with quarterly bonus opportunities, generous health care coverage including medical, dental and vision benefits for team members and dependents, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, a team member home purchase discount, paid time off, volunteer time off, education reimbursement and career development opportunities.
Compensation: Based on individual, relevant experience.
WHO WE ARE
HAYDEN HOMES has been fulfilling the dream of home ownership for thirty years. As the largest residential home builder in the Pacific Northwest, we build high quality homes at an affordable price. Our Give As You Go ™ philosophy supports our team members in giving of our time, talent and resources to the communities where we live and work.
We are continually striving to enhance the experience of our team members, which is one of the reasons we’ve been named the #1 Best Company to Work For by Oregon Business Magazine and Seattle Business Magazine, and are in the top 10 Best Places to Work in Idaho.
At Hayden Homes, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We employ, train, compensate and promote team members regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
This position is not open to agencies or 3rd party recruiters.