Would you like to work for the 2019 #1 Best Company to work for in Oregon?
At HAYDEN HOMES our vision is To Be the Best Homebuilder on Earth! Care to join us?
- Are you a focused individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you enjoy providing exceptional service to internal and external customers?
- Do you enjoy working collaboratively with a team of people?
Hayden Homes is looking to add the right person to its Accounting Team. Could that be you? Read on…
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you provide financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring payments are completed and expenses are controlled by receiving payments, and processing, verifying and reconciling invoices in an efficient, timely and accurate manner. Some of your duties will include data entry, processing daily and weekly check runs, responding to accounts payable inquiries, performing reconciliations, scanning and filing accounts payable records, and researching and resolving discrepancies.
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you are an active listener, good communicator, and enjoy building relationships and collaborating with the team. You are good with following established processes and procedures, but you also have initiative to seek out information and use analytical thinking to resolve issues. You are highly organized and know how to utilize your time wisely and efficiently to ensure the job gets done in a timely manner, and you maintain a high level of focus on delivering exceptional service to your internal and external customers.
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Proficient in data entry.
- Effective organization, stress and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, to various audiences.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and work under time constraints with minimal supervision.
- Ability to utilize basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division to perform calculations.
- Ability to work with team members to produce quality work within the tight timeframes while managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Ability to be flexible and react quickly to changing business conditions.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Previous experience in an accounting office or department preferred.
HOW YOU WILL BE REWARDED
Hayden Homes’ compensation and benefits package consists of a competitive base salary along with quarterly bonus opportunities, generous health care coverage including medical, dental and vision benefits for team members and dependents, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, a team member home purchase discount, paid time off, volunteer time off, education reimbursement and career development opportunities.
Compensation: Based on individual, relevant experience.
WHO WE ARE
Hayden Homes has been the Hometown Builder in communities across the Northwest for 30 years, with an unwavering commitment to building the highest quality home for the lowest possible cost. We have a collaborative, team centric and execution-oriented culture, and are passionate about supporting the communities where we build, work and live, in Washington, Oregon and Idaho. In February 2019, we were honored to be named #1 Best Company to Work For in Oregon by Oregon Business Magazine.
We value strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and a work/life balance. If you are a motivated individual with a strong work ethic who shares our core values and is looking for their next exciting opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
At Hayden Homes, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We employ, train, compensate and promote team members regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
This position is not open to agencies or 3rd party recruiters.